Saturday, April 15, 2017

CHALLENGE #56

A Warm Welcome back Crafty Friends. . . 
Wow . . what a fantastic Challenge we had last time, all the creations were outstanding, we thank you for joining us.

Don't forget you have to come back on Thursday 20 Apr @ 8am AEST - Brisbane to find out who the 2 Winners & Top 3 are from Challenge #55


CHALLENGE #56: ANYTHING GOES

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our 2 Fabulous Sponsors  . . . 


for sponsoring our Challenge with wonderful prizes. 
Our generous Sponsors also provided images for the Designers to create with, so thank you.

~ Sponsor #1 ~
Prize ~ £6.75 voucher

Owner Nikki Hall founded in 2009.   Polkadoodles Ltd has Unique Dies, Stamps Digital & Rubber, Papaercrafting CD Roms,  Downloads with worldwide shipping. 
Polkadoodles have lots of special offers and news in the Facebook group and love to see your inspiration.
Facebook Group: 
Polka Doodle Dandies
They also would love you to join in their challenge.
POLKADOODLES STORE
FACEBOOK PAGE
FACEBOOK GROUP
ARTIST'S FACEBOOK PAGE

~ Sponsor #2 ~
 All Dressed Up
Prize ~ 2 Images
Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up has an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping, known as The Dressy Girls.
They have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
They really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact them and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog


Designers Showcase from Team B . . 

We would love you all to give Megan a wonderful welcome to the Lil Patch Family... Megan has created a lovely spring card for you all.  I do hope you go over to her blog and leave her some love. 

 A little about Megan ..  I live in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney and I love making cards, I began card making many years ago using small cross-stitched designs and have moved on from there, I'm only just discovering heat embossing and stamping having been scared off from many failed attempts stamping, my other hobby is genealogy if I'm not making cards I'm digging in the past for my ancestors, reading old newspapers in search of information.



Fabulous creations by Team B, so inspiring.
We can't wait to see your entries.
And a big thanks again to our 2 Sponsors.
Ensure you follow the RULES and are a FOLLOWER.
Most of ALL just have FUN...

10 comments:

  1. beautiful work DT
    Fijne Paasdagen / Happy Easter
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work from Team B - I love those images. Thanks for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for great challenge!
    all prjects are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT creations. Thank you for this Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic makes from the talented DT, thanks for the cool challenge
    Hugs Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Team B, way go to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete